Monday, July 22, 2013

Finally back online

Well I finally am back online after my DSL router flaked out.  It's interesting, what you do when you are offline.  I've been kind of going crazy in the last hour or two catching up on what I've missed in the last couple of days (which was quite alot with the royal baby, the crazy stuff in other places, etc.)

It's weird, really, how you realize in the event of a full Internet outage just how lucky you really are.  I do realize how lucky I am now, but I did not realize just how much of my iPhone usage was totally dependent upon the Internet, and a 2GB data plan is rarely enough for that.

So, this is the end of this one, because I don't want to dilly-dally too long on a blog post to let you all know what happened and why I didn't put up a weekend writing post yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment